You will have unlimited access to this 1 hour long video for 30 days.
Breakthrough research suggests you can significantly lower your risk of Alzheimer’s and dementia.
Results from the most comprehensive and large-scale review of Alzheimer’s disease to date was just published. The study suggests the risk of Alzheimer’s can be lowered by 30 to 60 percent by following specific steps.
So what are the key steps?
- A whopping two thirds of the most promising steps to lower risk for Alzheimer’s and dementia focused on aspects of having a healthy heart.
- The key steps went far beyond just a healthy diet and exercise.
I want to share this critically important information that can really optimize heart health to save your precious memory.
You will be empowered and learn:
- Which specific and rarely discussed factors in the blood do you need to be aware of that have a startling link to memory loss. Hint: It’s not just cholesterol and lipid levels.
- Which surprising, subtle and often ignored early warning signs suggest that there are heart issues that can be negatively impacting the brain. *Note: It’s not just chest pain or being out of breath.
- Which heart health medications raise and lower risk of dementia.
- Which little talked about but common specific heart related conditions are linked to the greatest risk of memory loss and what you need to know about the latest treatments.
- The critical 7 specific science based actionable tips to take care of the heart. We will go far beyond just general diet and exercise advice.
- What is just myth, marketing and hype when it comes to heart/brain health.
To lower risk for Alzheimer’s, dementia as well as boost memory, one of the most important and valuable steps you can take right now is to optimize heart/brain health.