New Insights Into Treating Anxiety
Anxiety disorders are the most common mental illness in the US. Unchecked anxiety can raise the risk of a long list of health conditions. Hear the latest, critical research on how to manage anxiety and attain a calm brain. New brain discoveries are revolutionizing our understanding and leading to better treatments.
You Will Learn:
– The surprising way anxiety really works in the brain.
– Why this new understanding will help anxiety sufferers.
– The critical link between anxiety and disease and dysfunction.
– Which anxiety treatments are scientifically valid and which are just hype.
– Practical day-to-day science based tips and strategies to manage and control anxiety.