Keeping The Aging Brain Young & Lowering Risk for Alzheimer’s and Dementia
The statistics are staggering. 47 million people have dementia worldwide, and that number is expected to skyrocket to 115 million people by 2050.
Recently, we could not scientifically say we could lower our risk of developing Alzheimer’s and dementia, but now there is real excitement in this field as we now have science-based understanding on how to lower our risks and keep our brain young.
In fact, recent studies estimate that about a third of dementia is preventable. Hear the scoop on scientifically valid, actionable tips to optimize brain health and what is just myth, hype and marketing. Utilize the latest science to keep your brain young.
You Will Learn:
– The latest breakthrough understanding and insights into Alzheimer’s and dementia.
– What are the common health issues that significantly raise the risk of developing Alzheimer’s and dementia.
– What you need to do every day to keep your brain young and healthy and lower your risk.
– What accelerates the aging of your brain and how to avoid these traps.
– What is real and what is hype in the world of brain health.
FYI: There are A LOT of products sold that make promises that are nothing more than a waste of time and money.