Ever wonder why we make certain decisions in finances and relationships? Throw away out-of-date theories and find out how brain research is providing incredible insight into why we make our decisions. Get the scoop on how this new understanding of our brain can help us create environments where customers are more likely to make decisions that increase sales and customer satisfaction. This breakthrough information provides powerful insight into communication and team building so information resonates and leads to positive change.
Dr. Milstein presents this cutting-edge field of neuroeconomics talk to major corporations, wealth managers, and their clients.
In this lecture you will learn:
- The latest understanding on how the brain makes decisions.
- What pitfalls and traps your brain can fall into when making a decision.
- How emotion, your gut, and logic impact your decisions.
- How your decisions can be manipulated by very subtle influences and factors.
- What you need to be aware of to make better decisions.