Having trouble falling asleep or staying asleep? Are you waking up feeling exhausted?
It is not just the not the number of hours of sleep you get, it is how effective those hours are.
Effective sleep is more important than ever and, in some cases, now harder to get. Effective sleep boosts memory helps us manage stress and slows down the aging process. Effective sleep is also the time our immune system fights off viruses.
Discover proven and simple science-based tips and strategies to maximize health, immune response and brain function by getting an effective night’s sleep.
In this presentation you will learn:
- How our current situation can wreak havoc on the effectiveness of our sleep and how to avoid these traps.
- How to fall asleep faster, stay asleep and wake up feeling refreshed based on how your brain really works.
- The real science on the impact of alcohol, CBD and marijuana on sleep.
- A simple practice before bed that is helpful in falling asleep faster.
- What is real and what is myth about sleep medications and sleep aids.
- Actionable tips that can be used immediately to maximize sleep.