- This event has passed.
Your Personal Brain Trainer
“Boost Your Brain, Lower Your Risk for Dementia, and Make Brain Healthy Habits Stick”
The Facts are Jaw-Dropping
• Every 65 seconds, someone develops Alzheimer’s.
• An estimated 1 in 3 seniors die with some form of dementia.
But there are things we can do. And the science tells us what those things are.
95% of all cases of Alzheimer’s are NOT strictly genetic. Studies suggest we can lower risk of Alzheimer’s and dementia by 60% with key lifestyle factors that we can do each day.
We Need to Act Now
The difficulty is that you’ll need more than one or two new habits to protect your brain, your ability to reason, and your precious memory. Studies show you need to adopt 5 or 6 lifelong habits to lower risk of dementia significantly.
That’s why I’ve created the “Your Personal Brain Trainer” program.
Creating new habits is hard – and maintaining them long-term is hard. Creating six new habits at once is even harder.
With the “Your Personal Brain Trainer” program you’ll get specific, personalized actionable steps you can take to build the lifelong habits that protect your brain.
You will work with me directly in small, focused groups with a step-by-step coaching course. You will receive personalized attention to lower risk for dementia and make brain habits that can keep your mind strong and sharp for years to come .
This program is a fun, entertaining, and easy to follow.
Turn Cutting-Edge Science into Brain-Boosting Habits That Reduce Your Risk of Dementia:
During this 6-week program, you will learn the surprising and little known secrets to reduce risk for dementia:.
- Lower your risk for dementia with this 6-week personalized program, including with step-by-step action plans to protect your brain.
- Learn how to adopt the key habits that multiple studies have shown to help protect your brain.
- Learn skills to manage your stress, boost your energy, get brain-recharging sleep, and slow aging.
- Stay on track with engaging and encouraging check ins to ensure your meet your goals.
- Learn as part of small group, while receiving individual attention from Dr. Marc Milstein.
- Attend multiple virtual meetings each week, with fun and engaging videos and a live Q & A.
- Get lifetime access to course work including videos and replays, so you can revisit the content and refresh your understanding at any time.
- Turn the cutting-edge science into action that saves your memory, by building long-term habits that boost your brain and lower risk for dementia.
- Get personal answers to all your question from Dr. Marc.
Why six modules over six weeks?
- A recent study published in Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease suggest that making 6 brain healthy habits stick can lower the risk of dementia by about 60%. It’s not about adopting one or two habits. We will cover all 6 habits in depth.
- Studies also show that it takes time to build lasting habits. Our goal is to make these new habits stick, so we’ll take 6 full weeks to integrate them into your daily life
How the program will work:
- All information and actionable steps will be delivered via a mix of live virtual zoom calls and webinars, pre-recorded videos, along with worksheets and other supporting materials.
- This program will be easy to follow and entertaining.
- Every Friday, we will have a live Zoom webinar to discuss the week’s content. You’ll also have a chance to get in-depth answers to all your questions.
- Throughout the program, you’ll track your progress on implementing the key changes. We will work together by setting specific goals and weekly follow ups on your progress.
- We’ll be using the Zoom webinar platform (which is different from a regular Zoom call), so you can ask questions and participate fully in the discussion, while remaining completely anonymous to the other participants if you wish.
- The groups is limited to just 12 people, so you’ll get lots of personal attention from me.
What you will receive:
- Stress Less: It’s easy to say, but how do you actually do it? You will integrate a easy daily practice that will lower your stress and protect your brain – without requiring a radical shift to your life. You will be given specific actionable steps to take each day to tackle stress.
- Brain-Boosting Sleep: Learn how to actually get the best night’s sleep every night. We will discuss your personal routine and how to optimize it. You will follow a step-by-step guide from wake-up to bedtime to ensure the highest quality, brain-cleansing sleep. Effective sleep doesn’t just happen; you need a roadmap to take you there.
- Brain Food: We go far beyond what brain healthy food is and tackle how to avoid craving the food that drains your brain. You’ll learn how to stick to a healthy diet, even in those moments where you’re dying for a quick pick-me-up.
- The Often Silent Underlying Conditions To Beware Of and How To Treat: Just published studies reveal how critically important treating common underlying health conditions are is for brain health. We will go far beyond general diet and exercise advice to explore the specific common underlying condition related brain-saving tips that you must be aware of.
- Exercise Is Like Medicine to the Brain: Studies strongly suggest that effective exercise is all about consistency. You’ll learn how to make simple to follow exercises a habit you can’t quit.
- Specific Activities to Work out Your Brain: It’s not about crossword puzzles and Sudoku. I will help you integrate the activities that really make a difference in boosting brain power – and show you how to stick to them.
- The Essential Questions and Tests: A checklist of the specific questions and tests you should be asking about at your next physical. You need to ask your doctor the right questions during these appointments to receive individualized and optimal care.
- Science-Based Daily Habits That Lower Inflammation:These are the little things that over time have a huge impact on your memory, focus, and mood. Lowering inflammation protects your brain and can even reduce your risk of getting sick.
- Gender-Specific Brain Tips: Worldwide, women with dementia outnumber men 2 to 1 – and it’s not just due to women living longer. Women in their 60s are twice as likely to develop Alzheimer’s than males. We will cover the differences between the two genders, and what men AND women need to know about brain health. It’s not a one gender fits all approach.
Plus you will receive this powerful bonus training:
How To Make Habits Stick: I will show you the secret to how to make habits in your life become lifelong habits. There is a formula based on how your brain works you can utilize that makes actions turn into habits. You will be able to use this technique for any habit you want to create.
How long do I have access to the course material?
You will have access to the lessons forever, so you can refer back to the material at any time.
Is this a series of lectures?
This program is different than my lectures. My talks are a complement to this program – but here we will be focusing on how to take the information in my lectures and turn into action. You’ll learn how to build the habits that lower your risk of memory loss and dementia. You will learn about your amazing and fascinating brain and how it works to keep it working!
Is this program tailored to me?
This program will be personalized to you. The focus will be on taking the information and knowledge on boosting your brain and lowering risk for dementia and turning it to action for you personally. That is the key difference between this program and my live and virtual presentations. This program is highly personalized with individual attention. We will use the latest, proven brain science-based techniques to make habits stick. This is a step by step program where you will have actions to practice, discuss and optimize.
Will I be able to ask you questions?
Yes, we will have a conference call via Zoom Webinar one day a week where you can ask questions. This time is set aside for just questions and discussion. You will remain completely anonymous on the Zoom Webinar, but you will have the benefit of hearing other people’s questions and getting answers to your own.
What if I’m not happy with the program. Can I get a refund?
Since this is a pilot program and space is extremely limited, I cannot offer refunds. However, before you’re fully accepted into the program, you and I will have a one-on-one call where you can ask any questions and we can confirm that you’re a good fit for the program.
Will This Work For Me?
When it comes to lowering risk for any disease, there are no guarantees. But the latest studies strongly suggest that regardless of genetics that vast majority of people can in fact lower their risk significantly. That means that vast majority of us are not destined to develop dementia. 95% of all cases of Alzheimer’s are deemed not strictly genetic. That means that in 95% of all cases lifestyle factors play a role. It is true that there are some people that will lead a healthy lifestyle and still develop dementia but we clearly see that there are actionable steps we can take lower our risk. A recent study published in the journal Alzheimer’s and Dementia finds personalized lifestyle interventions not only stopped cognitive decline in people at risk for Alzheimer’s, but actually increased their memory and thinking skills.
How is this program different than other brain health programs:
You will not be sold expensive supplements that have shown no evidence to work. There is no hyped up magic pill. Instead this program combines real science-based solutions from reputable peer-reviewed studies that have shown how to lower risk for dementia. We will take these insights and turn them into action. You will not be assigned someone else to work with you. You will work directly with me to achieve your goals.
The Time To Act Is Now
Changes are happening in our brain and body 10 to 40 years before you would ever see a symptom of dementia. That means these changes are happening now. Now is the time to take the action .
I want you to have a thriving brain for years to come. Whether that means continuing to work, fully enjoying retirement, staying in charge of your finances and enjoying all the fruits of your life’s hard work.
Secure your greatest chance for a vibrant, engaging and memory filled future now.
To schedule a call to determine if this is the right fit for you please email: email@example.com