- This event has passed.
The Surprising Gut/Brain/Immune Connection and How to Optimize Your Gut
May 28 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm$18.00
One of the most critical ways to optimize brain and immune health is through the gut.
We now know gut health affects mood, anxiety, memory, depression, weight, aging and aspects of your health we never imagined.
And now there is emerging evidence that gut health can play a role in the severity of COVID-19. Also, the biggest underlying risk factors for COVID-19 severity are hypertension, heart disease and obesity which all have a connection to the gut.
Bottom line: The gut/brain/immune link is one of the most revolutionary, mind-blowing areas of science and medicine today.
Unfortunately, some of what is being reported is filled with inaccurate information and marketing that has little to no science behind it.
You will learn:
- The latest fascinating science on the gut/brain/immune connection.
- Actionable tips to optimize gut health based on the latest and most accurate studies.
- The emerging relationship between gut health and COVID-19 severity.
- How does gut health specifically impact conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, obesity and heart disease.
- The relationship between gut health and anxiety and depression.
- What is just myth, marketing and hype when it comes to gut health.