- This event has passed.
The Powerful Heart-Brain Connection For Lowering Risk of Alzheimer’s and Dementia
August 27 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm PDT
Imagine keeping your memory, your ability to reason and cognitive function for years to come.
Breakthrough research suggests you can significantly lower your risk of Alzheimer’s and dementia.
Results from the most comprehensive and large-scale review of Alzheimer’s disease to date was just published. The study suggests the risk of Alzheimer’s can be lowered by 30 to 60 percent by following specific steps.
So what are the key steps?
- A whopping two thirds of the most promising steps to lower risk for Alzheimer’s and dementia focused on aspects of having a healthy heart.
- The key steps went far beyond just a healthy diet and exercise.
I want to share this critically important information that can really optimize heart health to save your precious memory.
You will learn:
You will be empowered and learn:
- Which specific and rarely discussed factors in the blood do you need to be aware of that have startling link to memory loss.
- Which heart health medications raise and lower risk of dementia.
- Which little talked about but common specific heart related conditions are linked to the greatest risk of memory loss and what you need to know about the latest treatments.
- Which surprising and often ignored early warning signs suggest that there are heart issues that can be negatively impacting the brain.
- Specific science based, actionable tips to take care of the heart that go beyond just general diet and exercise advice.
- What is just myth, marketing and hype when it comes to heart/brain health.
If you are interested in lowering risk for dementia, Alzheimer’s and boosting memory, understanding and optimizing the heart/brain link is one of the most important and valuable steps you can take right now.