The Powerful Heart-Brain Connection For Lowering Risk of Alzheimer’s and Dementia
August 27, 2020 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Just published research has uncovered that one of the most important factors in preserving memory and lowering risk are very specific aspects of heart health.
This goes far beyond general diet and exercise advice. Instead there are specific factors that are critical to be aware of and can save your brain. This information is empowering as it now believed that 1/3 of Alzheimer’s is preventable if factors like these are effectively addressed as part of comprehensive strategy.
Heart Health is also a critical factor in lowering risk for COVID-19 severity.
You will learn:
- Which specific and rarely discussed factors in the blood to be aware of that have startling link to memory loss.
- Which heart health medications raise and lower risk of dementia.
- Which specific heart related conditions are linked to the greatest risk and what information you need to know about the latest treatments.
- Which surprising and often ignored warning signs suggest that there are heart issues that can impacting the brain.
- Specific science based, actionable tips to take care of the heart that go beyond just general diet and exercise advice.
A healthy heart is a healthy brain and there are surprising, powerful actions we can take to lower risk of dementia.