The Latest Insights Into Managing Social Anxiety with Anita Avedian and Dr. Marc Milstein
January 12 @ 10:30 am – 12:00 pm PST
This seminar will empower you with usable strategies to manage anxiety to protect your mental and physical health.
How It Will Work:
- This is a live Zoom event. All those that enroll will receive a video replay of the event that can be accessed as often as you like for 14 days. .
- I will be speaking for 35 minutes and then we will have a 2 minute break.
- Anita Avedian will then speak for 35 minutes.
- We will have 15 minutes of Q and A and discussion.
You Will Learn:
- How anxiety really works in the brain.
- How to effectively manage anxiety to protect our brain (especially in these times).
- Science based strategies to not let anxiety overwhelm you and negatively impact your mental and physical health.
- The key brain structures, pathways and neurochemicals of anxiety and why it is important to understand this information.
- What’s real and what’s hype in the world of brain based treatments for anxiety.
All explained in an easy to understand and entertaining manner!
1.5 hours of CEU credit available for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and LEPs through CAMFT.
You will receive a link to the Zoom the day before the seminar.
Anita Avedian is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (License # LMFT 38403), the Executive Director of Avedian Marriage and Family Therapy Corporation (Avedian Counseling Center and Anger Management 818) and Anger Management Essentials. She is an approved National Anger Management Association (NAMA) trainer, supervisor, and has authored Anger Management Essentials, a workbook for aggression, which has been translated into Spanish, Armenian, Hebrew and Teens (English and Spanish).
Dr. Marc Milstein
Dr. Marc Milstein specializes in taking the leading science research on brain health and presents it in a way that entertains, educates and empowers his audience to live better. His presentations provide science based solutions to keep the brain healthy, boost productivity and maximize longevity. He earned both his Ph.D. in Biological Chemistry and his Bachelor of Science in Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology from UCLA. Dr. Milstein has conducted research on topics including genetics, cancer biology, and neuroscience, and his work has been published in multiple scientific journals. Dr. Milstein has been quoted breaking down and analyzing the latest research in popular press such as USA Today, Huffington Post and Weight Watchers Magazine. Dr. Milstein has also been featured on TV’s “Dr. Oz” show explaining the latest science breakthroughs that improve our life. For more info please visit: www.drmarcmilstein.com