- This event has passed.
New Insights Into Women’s Brain Health and Protecting The Female Brain (Part 1)
November 18 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm PST
Women’s brain health is one of the most under-researched fields, yet women account for two-thirds of all cases of Alzheimer’s disease. This startling difference is not explained by women on average living longer than men.
Critical emerging insights are uncovering the important differences in the male and female brain which suggests why women are at a higher risk.
To protect the female brain we cannot take a one size fits all approach.
You will learn:
- A surprising underlying root cause of dementia specifically in women and how to lower that risk.
- Which common supplements can increase the risk of dementia in women.
- Which specific types of exercise boost memory in women.
- What is the impact of female hormones on the risk of Alzheimer’s and dementia and what is the latest research on hormone replacement therapy.
- How warning sign symptoms can differ in men vs women in brain health.
- What are three emerging driving forces of dementia specifically in women.
- What’s real and critical and what’s just hype and marketing in women’s brain health.
You will learn the science-based differences and, most importantly, what they mean in terms of the key step’s women can and should take to protect their brain health.