- This event has passed.
10 Effective Tips To Manage Stress and Boost Happiness (Focus on 2020 Studies)
December 10 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm PST
In these challenging times it can be understandably difficult to manage stress. We know that unmanaged stress significantly increase the risk of dementia, burnout and getting sick. Sounds scary, but the good and hopeful news is that with actionable and simple strategies you can take control of stress and boost happiness.
Sometimes the things we think will make us happy don’t actually make us happy. The latest brain science is uncovering surprising insights into boosting happiness in ourselves and those around us. This is critically important as two studies that were just published showed that being happy increases productivity and increases lifespan.
In this virtual event you will be empowered with science-based solutions to:
- Effectively manage stress using surprising and proven brain science based insights.
- Use certain types of stress to your advantage to be your most energized and productive with a simple technique.
- Understand how stress works in the brain and it’s true impacts on the body.
- What really boosts long lasting happiness in the brain as opposed to a quick fix.
- Brain science based happiness boosters that are effective in our current times.