- This event has passed.
Lower Risk For Alzheimer’s and Dementia
March 8 @ 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm PST
There is so much more to keeping your brain in tip-top-shape and lowering your risk for dementia than crossword puzzles, brain games and Sudoku. Breakthrough research is uncovering the surprising, key actionable steps to boost your brain and keep it working better, longer.
The statistics are staggering. 47 million people have dementia worldwide, and that number is projected to double in the next 20 years.
It doesn’t have to be that way.
We—not our genes—can have control over our cognitive destiny. Significant and just-published studies point us to a compelling conclusion and powerful message: Serious mental decline is not an inevitable part of aging. Your short and long-term brain health is in your hands.
Recent studies show that risk of dementia can be lowered by 60% if the right actionable steps are taken now.
Hear the scoop on scientifically valid, actionable tips to optimize your brain health and what is just myth, hype and marketing. Utilize the latest science to empower you to keep your brain young and boost your memory for years to come.
You will learn:
· 8 simple tips to do everyday that have been shown to supercharge your memory, productivity and lower risk for dementia and Alzheimer’s.
· One simple thing you can do every morning that will help you get energy boosting sleep.
· Surprising foods that boost memory as well as the one sneaky ingredient in food that can raise the risk of dementia by 50%.
· The common and often hidden health issues that significantly raise the risk of developing Alzheimer’s and dementia decades before symptoms develop. How to look for the subtle signs before these issues develop and how to treat them.
· The often overlooked factors that accelerate the aging of your brain and how to avoid these traps.
· What is real and what is hype in the world of brain health. FYI: There are A LOT of products sold that make promises that are nothing more than a waste of time and money