- This event has passed.
Boosting Day to Day Memory
July 12, 2021 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm PDT
Your memory is amazing, fascinating and mysterious. In many ways it is also your most precious possession. Hear the latest solutions to preserving, protecting and boosting your memory especially in our current time.
In this presentation you will learn the specific brain science based secrets to remember:
- your to-do list
- where you parked car
- where you left your keys
- people’s names
- and your day to day memory tasks
Learn how to keep your brain sharp to protect reasoning skills and maintain thinking ability.
Here are some of the questions we will answer:
- How can you remember that word you having trouble remembering? (Minimize that frustrating feeling!)
- Why do some people have incredible memories and how can we use their tricks in our day to day life?
- What are the 5 biggest factors that reduce the risk of memory loss as we age? (These will be very specific recommendations and not the general advice of diet and exercise).
- What specific type of 16 minute exercise routine is better than 30 minutes of walking for your memory?
- What factors in our current stay at home environment are risks to keeping our memory strong and how can we counteract these risks with simple steps?
For more info or to enroll, please see below.