TOPIC New Insights Into Getting The Best Night’s Sleep
Having trouble falling asleep or staying asleep? Are you waking up feeling exhausted?
The latest breakthrough research uncovers how precious sleep really is for our mental and physical health. Chronically not getting a good night’s sleep raises the risk for a long list of conditions including dementia, premature aging, diabetes, heart disease and obesity.
Discover the latest proven and simple brain science-based tips and strategies to maximize health and productivity by getting the best night’s sleep.
· How to fall asleep faster and stay asleep based on how your brain really works.
· How accurate are sleep trackers and wearable tech to measure sleep?
· Is there any technology that can help us sleep?
· Which foods promote sleep and which foods disrupt sleep
· New information on what is real and what is myth about sleep medications and sleep aids.
· Actionable tips that can be used immediately to maximize sleep.
· How sleep can boost your memory.